Enter Game Results
Entering scores is the responsibility of the winning team's manager.
- First make sure you are signed in as manager.
- Select "Teams" from the menu tabs from the at the top of the page and go to your team.
- Select "Results" from the menu pages at the left.
- On the team results page, find the game you wish to edit and click on the yellow "Edit" icon to the right of the game.
- Enter the score or any additional result changes and optionally, game commentary.
- Click submit to confirm changes.
ONLY DIVISION DIRECTORS CAN CANCEL GAMES
- Determine at least 1.5 hours prior to the first game in question if game(s) should be canceled due to inclement weather
NOTE: Standing water is not allowed and is cause for cancelation is we cannot get it removed
- Contact all Managers whose games are canceled
- Contact Umpires/responsible persons to cancel umpires, if applicable
- Contact Steve and Matt when games are canceled
- Contact your team’s parents informing them of the cancelation once you hear from your Division Director
- Contact your Division Director 1.5 hours prior to your game for further guidance if you are unsure if a game should be canceled and have not heard otherwise.
Games will be made up at the next practice of the participating teams or at the discretion of the Division Director.
Canceling a practice
- First, make sure you are signed in as manager in the top right corner of the site.
- Navigate to the practice you need to edit in your team's schedule.
- In the right column entitled Actions, click the yellow Edit Event button.
- Select Canceled in the Status Dropdown.
- Ensure the check boxes under notifications are checked; this will notify folks of the change.
- Click Submit.